Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order items?
• Select the item(s) in your size and add to your shopping cart. Look for the item you wish to purchase and add it to your cart. Browse a little further? No problem, the item will remain in your shopping cart. If you would like to order immediately, click ‘Proceed with ordering’.
• If necessary, log onto your account. If you don’t have one yet, you can create one during the ordering process.
• Check your order.
• Arrange the delivery for your order. Please notify us of where you would like your order to be delivered. You may add a delivery address other than your home address.
• Pay and complete.
• Choose how you would like to pay for your order. You can pay with iDEAL, Credit Card, Paypal or Afterpay.
• Accept our Terms and Conditions.
• Click ‘place your order’ to complete your order. You will pay immediately within the secure surroundings of your own bank.
When will I receive my order?
We will keep you updated through email. If you order on weekdays before 15:00, your order will be sent the same day. With the exception of holidays and weekends. You will receive a track and trace code in your mailbox. If you haven’t received this code, please check your spam box, some of our emails tend to end up there.
With the exception of holiday periods and any unforeseen circumstances, your order will be delivered the next day (not on sundays or holidays). Unfortunately we can’t guarantee this, as we are dependent on PostNL.
Can I have my order delivered at an alternative address?
Yes you can. If you would like your order delivered at an alternative address, you should select “add alternative shipping address” whilst entering your details. You can add an additional shipping address for every order you place.
Was my order placed successfully?
Once the order process is completed, you will receive an order confirmation from us through email. Haven’t received any confirmation? Please check your spam box.
Is it possible to exchange or return items? Yes, you must return your item within 14 days, including a filled out return form. Notify us of the return through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards you will receive a return number which you must write on your package for administrative purposes. We offer a return label for a € 1, - cheaper return to us. When using this return label, the shipping costs at PostNL are € 5.95 instead of € 6.95. You have to pay this at a PostNL delivery point / location.
• You may off course try on the item, but upon returning the item it must be free of any wear and tear.
• Any additional fees upon returning an item are at your own cost.
• Different conditions apply to sale items. See our terms and conditions.
How can I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, you must notify us through email at email@example.com. Afterwards you will receive a return number which must be written on your package, for our administration. Always fill out the return form. Available for download at the bottom of the Return Policy page.
We offer a return label for a € 1, - cheaper return to us. When using this return label, the shipping costs at PostNL are € 5.95 instead of € 6.95. You have to pay this at a PostNL delivery point / location.
Please visit our Return Policy page for more information. Note: all additional costs upon returning an item are at your own cost and please always keep the track and trace code which you have received at your local post office.
Where and how can I file a complaint?
Should you have any complaints, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 or 2 weekdays upon receiving your order. Please describe your complaint accurately incl. a photo of your complaint and state your order number and date of purchase. Afterwards we will contact you. The nature of your complaint will determine the manner in which we will proceed with handling your complaint. We will keep you informed.
What will happen to my personal information?
The information you share with us online will not be shared with any third party. Other information, for example obtained through our contact form will only be used to enhance the contents of our website.
I have received a wrong order, what should I do?
Send an email to email@example.com within 1 or 2 days upon receiving your order. You may return the item including the return form. State on the return form that you have received a wrong size or colour.
I have received an item with a stain or defect, what should I do?
Should you receive an item with a defect or a stain, you must contact us through email within 1 or 2 weekdays upon receiving your order. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Describe your complaint accurately incl. a photo of your complaint and state your order number and date of purchase. Afterwards we will contact you. The nature of your complaint will determine the manner in which we will proceed with handling your complaint. We will keep you informed.
What are my payment options?
At Eve’s Fashion you have four payment options:
• Credit card (Mastercard/Visa/Maestro)
Is it safe to order through the internet?
All payment solutions at Eve’s Fashion are the most secure and fast payment methods available on the internet.